Wow your clients and employees with a fun event they’ll never forget. A stamped passport will help them remember all the amazing wines they tried that night!
Expert Eddie will custom-design an international wine tasting reception to “kick-off” your meeting. This can be either a pre-dinner as a wine and light food reception, or it can replace dinner if done with more substantial hors d’oeuvres.
The best part of this reception is people move around the room to the different stations, creating opportunities for networking and building rapport amongst attendees. Often people feel uncomfortable at these receptions, feeling that they have to make some idle “chit-chat.”
Watch Eddie in Action at a Wine Networking Reception!
Participants will be issued souvenir passports that direct them to various stations featuring delicious wines and appetizer combinations from the most famous wine-producing regions of the world. Eddie will work with your chef to create these unique food and wine combinations. These can include selections from France, Italy, Spain and Germany, to New Zealand, Australia, Argentina and Chile as well as the United States.
Eddie selects unique food-wines, strategically chosen to enhance the hors d’oeuvres, which offers guests something to talk about. People never bring pens and paper to events, and therefore never remember what specific vintages or precise food and wine pairings they experience. The passport they are issued delineates all the foods and wines of the evening, and serves as a useful and informative souvenir of your event. (View sample wine reception passports HERE.)
Want more information on a wine networking event? (See event technical & staging requirements HERE.)
Learn the Following at a Power Entertaining event with Eddie:
- Improve business impact by incorporating new executive entertaining strategies.
- Ensure an entertaining experience gaining these new insights while building strong team relationships within your company.
- Empower people by showing how to choose/combine foods and wines with confidence, whether at client events, in their homes, or at restaurants.
- Teach attendees how to taste wine like a Master Sommelier.
- Why should all red wines be slightly chilled?
- Which wines need to be aged?
- Why shouldn’t you smell corks?
- What is a “food-wine?”
- What makes some wines very expensive?
- Which are the best wines to combine with foods?
- And much more!