A During Dinner Keynote Address–Eddie’s signature event!
Eddie’s Power Entertaining With Food and Wine events are one of a kind. He utilizes pairs of wines to enhance your dinner, and will work with your chef to custom-design a dinner unlike any other you’ve experienced.
During the event, attendees learn about “food-wines” and while Eddie demonstrates why some wines enhance food flavors better than others. This is a highly entertaining event…with an explosive start-up, followed by humorous anecdotes and true stories.
Check Out a Humorous Dinner Event Introduction by Eddie.
Become a Power Entertainer and Impress Clients, Friends, and Family!
Learn Something New! All too often people seem to adhere to a strict set of rules and protocol when it comes to entertaining with wine and food. What’s that all about? It’s time to learn how to do it differently. Listen to the way Master Sommelier Eddie Osterland would like to see you do it.
Go way beyond the expectations of your clients/guests: Use the right glasses, use large-format bottles, chill the reds, decant the wines, serve the best foods and wines first, go with pairs of wines that teach your guests about food-wines.
Push the envelope and entertain from the position of Power…your guests will be impressed!
Want to hire Eddie for your next client appreciation or employee training event? (See event technical & staging requirements HERE.)
Learn the Following at a Power Entertaining event with Eddie:
- Improve business impact by incorporating new executive entertaining strategies.
- Ensure an entertaining experience gaining these new insights while building strong team relationships within your company.
- Empower people by showing how to choose/combine foods and wines with confidence, whether at client events, in their homes, or at restaurants.
- Teach attendees how to taste wine like a Master Sommelier.
- Why should all red wines be slightly chilled?
- Which wines need to be aged?
- Why shouldn’t you smell corks?
- What is a “food-wine?”
- What makes some wines very expensive?
- Which are the best wines to combine with foods?
- And much more!